Sweet & Sour shrimp Sweet and sour sauce is popular in Thailand . The taste is not spicy sweet and sour. This is considered a specialty. The meat is put into the sauce. There are also key ingredients, onion, tomato, pineapple and a menu with vegetables. Sometimes it is added to the cucumbers. This may change depending on the preference for meat, chicken, shrimp or squid.
*2 The tomatoes (cut into pieces).
* 1 ball onion (cut into pieces).
* 1 The cucumber (cut into pieces).
* Paprika 2 children (cut into pieces).
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 4 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 tablespoon vinegar
* 1.5 tablespoons cornstarch (Mixed with water, stir well).
Ingredients for fried shrimp .
* 10 medium shrimp (peeled and washed). (Or 350 grams of chicken cut into pieces).
* 1 cup all purpose flour weaker.
* 1 cup cold water
* 1 egg
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* Oil for deep fry
- First fry shrimp:
- In a large bowl, mix salt, pepper and garlic to the flour. Pour the eggs into the water and mix until combined.
- Dip shrimp (or chicken ) dipped into mixture, .add oil to pan, and fry until golden and crispy. Put it on paper and potassium state for the next step.
- Heat oil in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Add garlic and stir until golden. Then add the cucumber, onion and fry until almost cooked, add tomatoes and stir.
- Add the shrimp (or chicken ), vinegar, fish sauce and sugar for equal taste of sweet, sour and salty.
- When the mixture begins to boil add the prepared crusted shrimp and the cornstarch mixture. Continue to stir until thickens. Then turn off the heat and serve immediately with steamed rice plate.
(For two persons)
There are two things that characterize Sarin — her laughter and her food. Sarin is passionate about food, especially Thai food, and she cooks taditional Thai with her own twist. Sarin also loves being a wife and mother.