Saffron Basmati rice is quite tasty, nice and exotic. This rice is colorful and fragrant. It is a dish from Indian cuisine. It’s better than serving, plain white rice to your special guests. Let’s start making this easy and delicious dish. But first…
- 1 cup Basmati rice
- 1/2 cup of cashew nuts, raisin mixed
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup cut onion
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Pinch of saffron
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp chopped scallion or fresh parsley leaves
- Heat butter in a pan, stir onion until brown, add water and bring it to boil.
- Pour washed rice and coconut milk.
- Cook it on low heat until water is absorbed. Rice turns tender when cooked.
- Mold it in a decorative serving plate
- Garnish with cashew, raisin and scallions.
Goes well with any curry or plain yogurt. Enjoy!
– Rasila Mamtora
Rasila Mamtora loves nature because she believes nature is the only thing that keeps us alive. She feels the energy between all living things. Rasila is an Indian woman born in small beautiful village named Limdi in Gujarat, India. She has lived in a large-joint family who care about each other. She recollects her Grandma treating her and her siblings with natural aroma medicine when they were sick. Rasila’s Grandma was a strong believer of ‘Au Naturel’. She feels she has inherited the trade genetically. Rasila feels God speaks every hour in nature and through its unlimited broadcasting system . “We must be willing to tune in. GOOD LUCK don’t forget to smile,” she says.