- Music is [a doorway to] abundant life. The paths play unconditionally, [loving] with an affinity of rhythm. Still, when it’s time to, rest, [you], rest [easily].
- Music is like [living] colors. It doesn’t matter how many [keys] you obtain. You may never [make it] through, life if you don’t play and [color].
- Music is like guards you’ll need [it], sooner and later.
- Music [distracts,] as a hard can [while creating].
- Music helps as it [endures] the world through dark spots and dirty passages.
- Music is [life’s rest.]
- Music is, [for] those who write, [many] reminders to practice daily.
- Music is [shades] of the trees, covering, cooling and free.
- Music is [for better] with age [or worse] with time.
- Music is [love] at war with signs, notes and keys.
- Music is for the [beautiful,] bloody, silky and smooth.
– Simeon Welch
“I aspire to be well rounded in the art of life, where music sharpens the mind and dance conditions the body.”