During the winter months, we all want healthy hot soup before dinner. Here’s an easy Chinese – Indian style for you…
“One whiff of a savory aromatic soup and appetites come to attention. The steaming fragrance of a tempting soup is a prelude to the goodness to come. An inspired soup puts family and guests in a receptive mood for enjoying the rest of the menu.”
Louis P. De Gouy
- One cup chopped mix vegetables – Carrots, Cauliflower, Beans
- One spoon of spring onion for garnish
- One spoon garlic-ginger paste
- One spoon sugar
- 2 spoons corn kernels
- Cream style corn one bowl
- 2 spoons corn starch
- Take 3 cups of water and boil all vegetables for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add cream style corn and stir well.
- Add corn kernels and sugar.
- Salt and pepper as per taste.
- Mix corn starch in cold water and pour it in. Let all contents come to a boil.
- Serve with hot bread. You may also make a condiment tray including Soy sauce, chili-sauce and green chilly dipped in vinegar.
“To feel safe and warm on a cold wet night, all you really need is soup.”
This recipe will be a sure hit at your family dinner table. Be sure to invite your friends for this warm winter treat.–
Rasila Mamtora loves nature because she believes nature is the only thing that keeps us alive. She feels the energy between all living things. Rasila is an Indian woman born in small beautiful village named Limdi in Gujarat, India. She has lived in a large-joint family who care about each other. She recollects her Grandma treating her and her siblings with natural aroma medicine when they were sick. Rasila’s Grandma was a strong believer of ‘Au Naturel’. She feels she has inherited the trade genetically. Rasila feels God speaks every hour in nature and through its unlimited broadcasting system . “We must be willing to tune in. GOOD LUCK don’t forget to smile,” she says.